Women’s Forest Congress
The Women’s Forest Congress is a new, dynamic and inclusive forum to develop strategies, solutions and radical change for forests. We are women throughout the forest community who are sharing personal and professional experiences, connecting with each other, shaping the latest innovations and considering how actions informed by our perspectives can make a profound impact on the future of forests.
We envision a forest community where there is universal equity, inclusion, and a shared sense of belonging. All voices are heard, supported, and empowered. The influence and impact of all are manifest in our relationships with forests.
Our mission is to create community and cultivate change. Together we create safe spaces to connect, inspire, and act as catalysts for change for the benefit of forests and all who rely on them now and for the future.
- We value and abide by community agreements
- We champion diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility
- We support and provide ways for people to learn and grow together
- We employ inclusive and collaborative leadership models
- We are solutions-focused and results-oriented