Hotel & Travel Information
The 2022 Women’s Forest Congress Inaugural Event will be held at the InterContinental Minneapolis – St. Paul Airport.
InterContinental Minneapolis – St. Paul Airport
5005 Glumack Drive, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55450
Hotel cancellation policy: If you wish to cancel your room at the InterContinental Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport, you may do so up to 48 hours prior to your scheduled arrival date to avoid a cancellation fee equal to one night’s room and tax.
OUR HOTEL ROOM BLOCK AT THE INTERCONTINENTAL IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT! YOU CAN TRY RESERVING A ROOM AT THE HOTEL HERE, BUT WE CANNOT GUARANTEE RATE AVAILABILITY ANY LONGER. AS SUCH, WE’VE CONFIRMED AN OVERFLOW ROOM BLOCK AT THE RADISSON BLU – MALL OF AMERICA THRU FRIDAY, OCTOBER 7. BOOKING DETAILS ARE LISTED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
OVERFLOW ROOM BLOCK:
An overflow room block is provided at the Radisson Blu Mall of America. Details for the hotel are listed below. This hotel offers a complimentary airport shuttle, so contact the hotel to schedule your shuttle pickup.
Radisson Blu-Mall of America
2100 Killebrew Dr, Bloomington, MN, 55425
Room rate: $169.00 per night plus tax
- Book online here.
- To book via phone, call 1-800-333-3333 and ask for the 2022 Women’s Forest Congress room block.
Reservation cut-off date: Please book your reservations by Friday, October 14 to receive the negotiated rate. After this date, additional reservations at the negotiated rate are based on availability.
If you’d like additional hotel recommendations, please see the below list.
- Hyatt Regency Bloomington
- Hilton Minneapolis Bloomington
- Fairfield Inn and Suites MSP
- Hampton Inn MSP
- Embassy Suites MSP or Bloomington
Getting to the InterContinental Minneapolis – St. Paul
The InterContinental Minneapolis is located steps away from Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport (MSP). You’ll be able to enter the InterContinental without having to leave the airport!
- Don’t check a bag. Carry On baggage passengers can access the hotel directly from the airport via the skywalk connection located in Concourse C near Gate C25 of Terminal 1. Hotel access is available 24 hours a day, via access doors located on the left of the TSA gate.
- Need to check a bag? Guests with checked bags or at terminal 2 should follow signs for ground transportation shuttles to catch the hotel shuttle.
If you are local and will be driving to the hotel, valet parking is available at an overnight current rate of $45.00 (based on a 24-hour period) and includes in and out privileges. Self-parking is also available at a current rate of $29.00 per night.