We are looking forward to hosting you at the 2022 Women’s Forest Congress Inaugural Event in Minneapolis, Minnesota!
~Sign up to VOLUNTEER at the Congress!~
Interested in being more than just an attendee?!? Please help us ensure the breakout sessions run smoothly, help at the registration/information desk, or be an ambassador at the event. Sign-up today!
KNOW BEFORE YOUR VISIT
- The official hotel check-in time is 3:00 PM Central Time.
- Hotel Address: 5005 Glumack Drive, Minneapolis, MN, 55450
- Hotel Phone Number: 612-725-0500
Getting to the InterContinental Minneapolis – St. Paul Airport
The InterContinental Minneapolis is located steps away from Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport (MSP). If you didn’t check a bag, you’ll be able to enter the InterContinental without having to leave the airport!
- Don’t check a bag. Carry On baggage passengers can access the hotel directly from the airport via the skywalk connection located in Concourse C near Gate C25 of Terminal 1. Hotel access is available 24 hours a day, via access doors located on the left of the TSA gate.
- Need to check a bag? Guests with checked bags or at terminal 2 should follow signs for ground transportation shuttles to catch the hotel shuttle.
If you are local and will be driving to the hotel, valet parking is available at an overnight current rate of $45.00 (based on a 24-hour period) and includes in and out privileges. Self-parking is also available at a current rate of $29.00 per night.
The location is also well served by public transit, including buses (Route 54) and light rail (blue line). Use this tool to Plan your Trip.
Climate & Attire
Please wear what makes you feel most comfortable during the Congress. Also, it will be brisk in Minneapolis with temperatures ranging from mid-40’s °F to 50’s °F and lows in the 30’s °F. Please be sure to pack a jacket and appropriate warm clothing, especially if you’re participating in a tour. View Minneapolis Weather for the week.
Health & Safety
The health and safety of our Congress participants, committee members, and partners is our top priority. Current safety measures planned for the Women’s Forest Congress are as follows:
- Vaccination is recommended but not required to attend the Women’s Forest Congress.
- Masks are welcomed, encouraged, and optional for all participants.(A limited supply of masks will be available onsite for those who may need one.)
- All participants are encouraged to test prior to travel and arrival in Minneapolis, MN, and adjust their travel plans accordingly in the case of positive test results.
- A limited supply of rapid test kits will be available onsite for self-administering tests.
Please visit the Health & Safety page for more information.
KNOW WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT WFC 2022
Congress Registration – Monday, October 17
- Once you arrive at the InterContinental and check-in, please stop by Registration between 12:00 PM CT – 5:00 PM CT in the Passport Ballroom Foyer (2nd floor) to receive your name badge and Congress information. Please be sure to wear your name badge at all times.
Spread the Word
- Please feel free to share your participation at Congress on your social media channels! Don’t forget to use the #WFC2022 and tag Women’s Forest Congress when sharing on social media.
- Download the 2022 WFC Mobile App for the agenda, attendee information, and other useful facts. Please access the desktop/web portal and download the app to fully experience the inaugural Women’s Forest Congress!
Week at a Glance
Click here to view the Week at a Glance
*The agenda is subject to change. Please check the mobile app for the latest agenda.
Pre- and Post-Congress Tours
If you’ve signed up for a pre- or post-Congress tour, see more details here. You’ll also receive a dedicated email with more information.
We’ll host Zumba and Yoga classes during the Congress. Check out the agenda for the options available. Please note, we’ll have a limited supply of yoga mats available, so you’re encouraged to bring your own.
If you have any questions, please contact Events@woodcoconsulting.com. We look forward to seeing you in Minneapolis!
WFC 2022 Planning Team